- Buy New: $13.99
as of 2/20/2018 09:19 UTC details
- Seller:Prince Lionheart
- Sales Rank:6,868
- Age:0 months - 3 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Legal Disclaimer:IN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL CompanyC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Release Date:May 30, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Fits most strollers.
- Works best with two identical strollers - with same tubing and same geometry.
- Design to accommodate both square and circular tubes. May not fit to oval shaped tubes.
- Minimum tube diameter is 0.60 in
- Maximum tube diameter is 1.0 in
Make a tandem stroller in a snap with the Prince Lionheart stroller connectors. Molded plastic connectors easily snap onto stroller tubes to turn 2 strollers into an instant tandem stroller. Connectors remove with a squeeze release when not in use. Includes 3 Connectors.
Transform your two single strollers into a working twin stroller with this set of three stroller connectors. Made of sturdy molded plastic, the 7.5-inch-long connectors are pre-assembled and easy to attach. Four rubber grip pads and two lock tabs hold each of the three connectors securely in place once they have been aligned properly, squeezed together, and "clicked" into a locked position. Releasing the connectors is equally easy--just pinch the lock tabs together and the two-piece connectors will be disengaged. When the connectors are attached they will hold two strollers together, side-by-side, approximately 6 inches apart. Unfortunately, the connectors are only effective with two identical strollers; strollers of different models and sizes cannot be effectively paired up with the connectors. --Chris Burns
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.