Britax 2017 B-Agile Stroller, Black
- Brand:Britax USA
- Category:Baby Product
- List Price:
- Buy New: $216.00
as of 8/16/2017 14:53 UTC details
- You Save: $53.99 (20%)
- Sales Rank:3,157
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:0 months - 5 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):18
- Dimensions (in):38.5 x 23 x 40.5
- Release Date:February 16, 2017
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- One-hand fold design easily closes the stroller in seconds.Maximum Unfolded Dimensions 38.5"L x 23"W x 40.5"H,Folded Dimensions, Wheels On 29"L x 23"W x 11"H,Interior Seat Width 13.5"
- Lightweight aluminum frame makes the B-Agile 3 easy to carry.
- Click & Go System allows for a quick connection to any Britax infant car seat.
- 3-wheel configuration with swivel front wheels provides an ultra-tight turning radius.
- Large under-seat storage and additional zippered pocket fit all of life's essentials.
The Britax 2017 B-Agile 3 is the best-selling, lightest and most easily maneuverable stroller so you have the freedom to get where you need to go. The B-Agile 3 won't weigh you down thanks to its lightweight aluminum frame. Designed with multi-tasking parents in mind, the quick-fold design allows you to close the stroller in seconds with just one hand. The 3-wheel configuration with swivel front wheels is one reason this stroller is a customer favorite. This feature provides an ultra-small turning radius so you easily glide through crowds, thin aisles and other tight spaces. Combine the maneuverable B-Agile 3 with any Britax infant car seat and you get the perfect travel system from the #1 brand in safety technology. The Click & Go System allows for a quick and secure connection - with a set of complimentary adapters packaged with the stroller. The B-Agile 3 is also compatible with other major infant car seat brands with the use of an adapter (sold separately).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.